Friday, February 27, 2009

Not So Fun Weekend

Well, it's the weekends...
Now, I dont wanna spoil anyone with my ramblings or anything, but I am really not fond of weekends like I used to. There are so many reasons! First of all, I have school on Saturdays...what a drag!! Then, I have tuition. And this week, on Sunday, the tuition is 5 hours! 5 FRIGGING HOURS! Why? Replacement classes! Argh! Like I haven't had enough of study! Then I have church to attend. Well, actually I have no problem at all attending church early in the morning. God gave His only Son for me, I'll sacrifice some sleep time for Him. But (this started recently), I'm nervous of weekends because weekends is when I meet him. Ahem! I'm not trying to avoid him or anything. HELL NO! I'm just nervous to see him especially after what happened yesterday (26th Feb). Err, to know why, you have to be a Fly Fm listener. Listen at night. At ten thirty. Now, some of you that goes "Oh! Ok, I get it", good, but for those of you who goes "Huh? What? Why?", yeah, I'm sorry to say, you probably wont ever find out. Haha! Well, I have to go off to worship practice now. Taa~!
P.S: I'll upload photos of my weekends when I get the chance and time, k?? So just be patient! Hehe!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, am i the only one to comment? nobody else gives a shit about this kinda thing? well anyway, it is very obvious that this you are kinda loco... just kidding. I don have anything else to do so YOU JUST WASTED 5 MINUTES OF YOUR LIFE READING THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete