This is so much fun! I have finally won something I'm not 100% good at! Wow! Well, I wanna say thanks to my teachers Pn Haslina, Pn Norwapidah and Pn Ramlah for making this succes posssible. Next, I wanna thanks to my wonderful teammates, Atiqah, Aisyah, Nadhirah, Sarah, Navin, Zarul, Hanani and Fatimah. Without them and their hardworking attitudes, we wouldnt have won. Not forgetting Aaron and Joel, my ex-seniors for the useful tips and help. Lastly, I want to thank God for even making ANY od this possible! Thank you God!
Now, you're probably wondering what I'm blabbering about. Well, its the succes of my debate competition yesterday (25th Feb)!!! I'm not trying to show off but to show grattitude. Hehe! Can you believe we beat our for-uncountable-years rival! Woohooo! To tell you the truth, I can be out in the city partying and celebrating our succes right now, but due to my age, I'm stuck at home doing this. I'm very excited to get my next topic of argument though! The feel of seriousness in me is very weird but at the same time funny. Plus, I can then have a VERY good reason to use the laptop in my room. Hehe!
Ps, to Aaron, my ex-senior(and ex-headprefect), I guess that I really just wanted to dtart up my own blog. Haha!
Once more, I wish to say thanks to all of the above. Love ya'll lots! Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment