Saturday, February 28, 2009

Still The Weekends

Sorry, still no photos!
Well, my dim-witted cousin purposely sent me a comment on my previous post. Frigging jerk! Well, I'm trying my best to upload some photos, but my brother does not allow me to plug/put/cucuk(bahasa Malaysia) anything into the PC. Therefore, I have troubles uploading ANYTHING into the PC! Well, I'll try to sneakily put 'em in or maybe I'll put them in through another computer and then upload from there. Well, that means I have to go to a cyber cafe. Damn! Still got troubles with that! Well, I will not give up!

My Frigging Kinda Boring Weekend
OK, now, I'll talk about how much my weekend sucked and WILL continue to suck (kinda)! Hm, today, I did not make it to school. The fact that my dad TRIED to wake me up still did not land my tired and heavy butt in school. Now, I'm not saying my dad is a lousy dad or anything, but what I meant is that I HAVE TROUBLES WAKING UP! No joke! I always have this problem ever since I was 4! Always late for elementary school! Ha ha! Well, at last, I woke up at 11.30 in the morning. No surprise there. About half an hour later, I finally got up from my bed and showered. When I went downstairs, I found my dad cutting some onions and garlics (my dad is a WONDERFUL cook!). It was meant for dinner. He was just making some early preparations. When he was done, we went out for lunch. After lunch, I had a 2 and a half hours tuition. After tuition, I had a Youth community to attend. I had to sing for worship. After Youth, I had a committee meeting. We talked about LOADS of stuff. After the meeting, my god-mother had to send some of the youths home. then she came back for my god brothers(her sons), two other friends and I. Once more, we had to squeeze at the back. Ouch!
To tell you the truth, none of that really made me tick(TOO MUCH). What really made me upset and stuff was the fact that I didn't get to meet/see the guy of my dreams. Ha ha! I'm exaggerating! Well, I didn't get to see HIM.
That sums up for today's activities. I'll blab about tomorrow's next time. And hopefully with some photos. taa~!

1 comment:

  1. Why the hell is Leslie ain't giving you to plug in? Haha.. Cam got porn ar? Ooops.. I mean virus.. ehehehehe :D

    ReplyDelete